Bynum Fanyo offers a wide variety of land surveying services such as construction staking, boundary surveys, land title surveys, mortgage surveys, topographic surveys, and major subdivisions as well as condominium plats, administrative plats, and minor subdivisions. Our field crews use Leica Total Stations along with TDS data collectors. Our support staff works in a modern, fully computerized office environment.
Bynum Fanyo Associates, Inc. Land Surveying
- Construction Staking — consists of surveying existing conditions of the future work site including topography, existing buildings, and above-ground infrastructure as well as underground infrastructure whenever possible and may include an as-built survey to verify that the work authorized was completed to all planned specifications.
- Boundary surveys — charts the complete peripheral boundary of a site, reflecting dimensions, compass bearings, and angles (boundary surveys should be performed only by licensed land surveyors).
- Land Title Surveys — conforms to standards outlined by the American Land Title Association and the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- Mortgage Surveys — this simple survey delineates land boundaries and structure locations (generally required by most lending institutions before issuing a mortgage loan).
- Topographical Surveys — intended to measure points of elevation on a specific area of land: charted as contour lines on a plot.
- ALTA Surveys — conforms to standards specified by the American Land Title Association.
Bynum Fanyo also offers surveying services for:
- Condominium Plats
- Administrative Plats
- Minor Subdivisions